Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Morning, 8/10/07

I called the hospital early this morning to catch his nurse before she left at the shift change. She said he had a "great night", although she mentioned that his blood pressure was a little high, so they put him on a different type of medicine. They also gave him some more morphine to help with pain, which they think is causing the increase in blood pressure and a bit of his heartbeat. Nevertheless, this sounds normal and nothing to be worried about.

I'm going to pick up his grandmother (my mom) from the airport this afternoon. I took a picture of Nathan last night with my iPhone to prepare her for his condition. I probably will take her straight home today, not sure when I'll be comfortable driving her up to the hospital to see him.

No comments: