Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday Morning, 8/28/07


Not much happened yesterday except for more gradual recovery. Nathan's procedure for the new tube went fine, but they gave him a couple doses of [some sedative I can't remember] and it had him fairly incapacitated. I went by for a few hours in the evening but he was asleep the whole time. No complaints, I managed to read 1/3 of the Snort Cookbook (Intrusion Detection stuff, for geeks only).

Christa went to the hospital early again this morning. I haven't heard much from her on updates, other than they expect Nathan to be moved to his own room in the ICM (ICU wing) sometime today. This will be nice, at it allows us to bring Alyssa in for visits.

Oh, and Christa sent me this picture from her phone. Does that smile just melt your heart or what?

No comments: